January 4, 2010

Not MIA

Hi all, wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year and let you know I didn't fall off the face of the planet! We have been at our house on the coast and I plan to post some pictures in a few days of our adventures. I have been reading you all and trying to comment here and there. We are driving back tomorrow (5 1/2 hour drive) and back to work on Wednesday. It never seems to be enough time but I am grateful that I have the time at all, a job and a nice little getaway near the sea. I love the ocean so much and just being with my husband has been a blessing.

I miss my blog friends:)

Renee

6 comments:

Anonymous :) said...

A job and a getaway. You are truly blessed.

Unknown said...

i'm jealous LOL. i was born and raised on cape cod (falmouth) and miss it alot. not falmouth, but the ocean.

and the last vacay i had was 2002 :(

Syd said...

Renee, glad that you had the time to be with your husband and relax by the ocean. What could be better? Take care and Happy New Year.

Sherry said...

We miss you too!!

Heather's Mom said...

Just thinking you probably need a vacation to recover from your vacation especially with going back to work tomorrow! God bless.

Bar L. said...

Have I commented on this yet? LOL, I can't remember. If not, Happy New Year! I am so glad I met you. I think 2010 will be better than last year. Glad you are having some fun!